Billing Policy


If you are ordering a special-order or custom dress, we require a payment in full at the time of order for dresses under $1000 USD and a minimum 75% deposit at the time of purchase for dresses over $1001 USD. Upon completion and prior to shipping, we require payment of the remaining 25% balance. All custom order dresses must be paid via bank wire, credit card, or Pay Pal unless other arrangements are made. 

If you are buying a sample dress, we require 100% payment at the time of purchase and sample dress sales are final and not eligible for return or refund/exchange. 

If you’ve requested that we ship your dress out of state, your balance must be paid in full before it can be shipped.

For additional information or to request our bank wire information: 

Please email  or call 1 (888) 748-1978 - Our business office hours are Monday - Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST