Hera Brides Shipping Information
WEDDING GOWN SHIPPING & DELIVERY
*If you're having your dresses shipped internationally, ask your designer if your dress qualifies for a shipping discount.
Most of our dresses take approximately 2-3 weeks to create (this does not include rush orders). Custom designed gowns and gowns with heavy beading or other hand applied embellishments can can take between 12-15 weeks to complete. Estimated date of shipping is determined from the scheduled START date of your dress. Your start date is determined by several factors.
a. Submitting measurements to our design team
b. Whether we're modifying a current design or creating a custom design
c. Timely receipt of pertinent details relating to the design of your dress.
d. Availability. Bridal season (Jan - June) is fairly busy and these dates book up to 15 months in advance for custom designs.
Lead times vary by style. Gowns that require additional design time have additional notes in the listing this applies to custom designed gowns as well.
Once your gown is finished, we will contact you to let you know we’ll be shipping within 72 hours. You’ll receive tracking information shortly after. All dresses are shipped USPS Priority within the US and USPS Express International for international orders. US based brides can expect their gown within 1-3 days depending on your location. International deliveries can take up to 10-days to arrive.
- All gowns are insured for the full retail amount of the dress. Hera Brides is not responsible for delays caused by 3rd party shippers such as, lost or stolen items, weather delays, items returned due to signature release, etc. In the event of a lost, damaged or stolen dress, Hara's will work with the client to submit claims to the shipper for reimbursement. Reimbursements for shipper issues is paid by the shipper.
- All gowns require a signature at the time of delivery unless previous arrangements are made. (We strongly suggest you arrange to have someone present when the gown is delivered as we've had several brides whose dresses were stolen off their front porches)
- Gowns with a lot of hand beading or delicate embellishments are shipped in a complimentary bridal bag, otherwise gowns are packed tightly in tissue paper and heavy corrugated box. Gowns are almost always shipped inside out to protect during transit.
- Your gown may need to be steamed to remove any shipping wrinkles and creases, but we take every precaution to ship the dress as tightly as possible to avoid wrinkling. Your dress will come with care instructions in case you need to use steam.
You can use our tracking system (found on the bottom of any page on our website) to track your package or simply click the link below.
- All taxes and customs fees are the sole responsibility of the bride.
- Hera Brides is not responsible for delays caused by weather or shipper error.
- All dresses are shipped insured for their retail amount. In the event that a dress is lost or damaged in shipping, we will work with you to file the necessary claims needed for full reimbursement.
- Hera Brides is not responsible for delays caused by 3rd party shippers such as, lost or stolen items, weather delays, items returned due to signature release, etc.
If you need assistance, please email our client support team at: Questions@HeraBrides.com
This policy is subject to change without notification.